What To Expect...
What to expect at Victory City Church?
At Victory City Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Victory City Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Our service lasts two and half hours.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Peaching from Senior Pastor Darryl Woodson or a Victory City Church Pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your Children.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to through our Elevate Class to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Children learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.